The trailer for War for the Planet of the Apes was released, and watching it, I’m quite a bit less interested than with the first two. However, I did find it interesting that, in this brief scene, there’s a gorilla fighting WITH Woody Harrelson’s guys… link!
– Having finished Westworld the other day, I went back and rewatched the full Ghost in the Shell trailer. They cyberpunk kid in me is just at full-load excited about this stuff. Take another look, why don’t you…
– Happy holidays: here’s an AI written christmas carol I can completely see being piped through the public speakers while renegade robots slaughter everyone in the plaza, tinsel and organ paste and what not everywhere. Make your time.
– Speaking of Westworld, it’s hard enough to marry Jimmi Simpson’s portrayal of William with his earlier recurring role on Always Sunny… somehow, though, I never noted he was also Lyle the Intern on the Letterman Show… link!
– I watched the latest Logan trailer again in front of Doctor Toleyou, and man, I have to agree, it’s looking great. link!
– oh look: another expensive BB-8 product I MUST HAVE. link!
– well, the good news is apparently Snoke will be animatronic in SW VIII if this is to be believed. That’s happy stuff for me. The bad news is he’s apparently still massive, and I’m not thrilled about that. I was hoping that was just some hologram propaganda thing. Anyway. link!
Chief of Ninja Group